Would you like to know more about supplements that could benefit your health and support your body? We would love to hear about you and share what products might benefit you. Complimentary consultations are available...just call the office!
Products available in David's Pharmacy
Dr. Mason takes health very seriously and he has chosen to research products and supply only those of the highest quality in our office. We carry nutritional supplements from NutriWest and Nature's Sunshine. We carry doTerra essential oils/products. Our coconut oil comes from Tropical Traditions. We carry a chemical-free shampoo and conditioner. We have locally made soy-based beeswax candles in reused glass bottles and a variety of other products that can be viewed in our welcome area of the office.
The nutritional and supplement products we offer at Mason Chiropractic Health & Wellness are of the highest quality and standard available. Visit our office to learn more about lifestyle changes and products that would best suit your health and wellness goals.
RECIPE OF THE WEEK
For the Dough:
Make the Dough
- Heat the oven to 375 F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the warm water, yeast, and sugar, stirring to mix. Allow mixture to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the gluten-free flour, sea salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add the olive oil and flour mixture to the yeast mixture, and mix until a soft dough forms and adding more water 1 tablespoon at a time, if necessary.
Assemble and Bake the Pizza
- Press the dough into a ball with your hands. Place the ball in the prepared pan or baking sheet and working from the middle, press the dough with your hands or a rolling pin and flatten to about 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch thin. (This can be any shape you’d like, but just keep it thin!)
- Place the pan in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes, or until a few cracks form on the surface.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Using a spoon, spread the pizza sauce onto the pizza crust, leaving a 1/2-inch margin around the edges.
- Top generously with cheese and veggies. (Brush the crust with a bit of olive oil here if you'd like a darker crust.)
- Place back into the oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the crust looks dry. Remove from oven.
- Allow pizza to cool slightly before serving. Serve hot.
(Crust has Italian seasonings in the dough.)
Dr. David Mason
Franklin Chiropractor | Mason Chiropractic Health & Wellness | 615-794-9155
1441 New Highway 96 West Suite 3
Franklin, TN 37064